About Me

My photo
Always Be Passionate when it comes to Love❤

Friday 13 May 2011

Argh =(

My God ,

Yesterday i Just opened my blog then today when i log in then it says 

"blog address doesn't exist."
"Click here to register now!"

= =''

Then i tried n tried n tried again.

At last,

I still failed.



:(


My article yesterday was lost~~ wuwuwu T^T

And all the pictures and widgets i uploaded...

I decorated the blog with love you know...:(





Haiz,

Nevermind la, what happened has happened...

Let it Go, Let it Go Mell ~



So today I went out Dating with Mr.3,

We were planning to go to The Gardens as usual but i don't know why... 

The parking is ALL FULL!!



Oh my...Even the usual place that we park can only let season parking users in :(

So we changed our destination to VIVA Mall...


Ehem...

Honestly,

If you want to shop for clothes or boutiques...

Please don't go, 

But if you are looking for Home decoration stuff and seriously hungry,

I will suggest you to go there,

because they have seriously alot of restaurants.

HahaHa.

Also there is a MBO cinema there,

But Haven't have time to watch movie there today...

I want to watch Priest next time~~~❤

Have any of you watched it?

It looked really interesting to me~~


Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be the 2nd SUCKER PUNCH @_@




So We just simply grab something to eat and head off to fetch his lovely brother from school.

As there have nothing left for us to discover~~






CamWhore In the Car as it is so sesak XD

I surprised him by wearing Silk stocking today ~

haha,

He didnt realize it at first as i was wearing nude color,


I thought it will make me look plump and swollen and first,

But It surprisingly turns out quite fine for me =)


Will try to buy some more in the future, hehe =P


 That's all For Now~~

Hopefully...i Can log in my blog tomorrow...

Or...

Hopefully it still exist ~~~~~

Hahaha.



GoodNight ❤




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...