About Me

My photo
Always Be Passionate when it comes to Love❤

Saturday 14 May 2011

HoT Weather (+﹏+)~~~Mask TIme 要补水啦~~~❤



I believe that everyone had been suffering the hot hot hot weather these days....

It is so hot ... even i live on the 27th floor~~~
( I thought it would be cooler @@)


I've heard that the weather will continue until the next few weeks...

**shouting...n fainted +_+

which means we still have a long time suffering in this hot weather.

(o.m.G)


So What can we do is to drink more water,

and eat watermelon~~❤yum❤

Haha.


During the hot whether I feel dehydrated all the time even my skin...

that's why i would like to introduce My Saviour ~~~ ^O^




LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack Plus ( Sleeping Mask)


It works during your sleep and i had tried it and it is really nice.
Especially when my skin is quite dry...
(Coz i dun like drink water...oops =[ )


Front View


Top View

Inside 

里面是蓝蓝的gel cream 状,
一点不会油腻,
反而很清爽,
是很受欢迎的超级补水类型~❤

I simply took some photos when i use it last night,
for more info can go here n see here



All of the information you need is here ^^


Now they are currently doing promotion in Malaysia outlets...

Normal price is RM100 , now is RM80 ~~❤

Valid till June if i m not wrong =]


With the weather so hot n bad now,

we should really start to take care of our skin ,

especially Girls~~

Because we seem to age faster than the boys....
Hmph, not fair :(






So thats it  for today's sharing,

(Oh dear~~It's raining now,Hurray~~~~^____^)

The air seems to be clearer than before,

HuRRAY!

But still,


Take care of our skin is important Girls~


Hope it helps you all~❤

See ya❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...